Katina Tarver, MA (Mental Health and Wellness Counseling)
Life & Relationship Coach
Katina Tarver is a life coach, who has received her MA degree in Mental Health and Wellness Counseling, and a BS degree in Psychology. Her focus targets the integrative mental health and wellness approach in psychotherapy and behavioral health. She is also a career coach, consultant and a certified mediator for individuals, families, couples and small businesses. Founder of Building Stronger People Foundation and sits on the board of directors for the mental health and wellness program for US Dream Academy Houston. She is also a mentor at Capella University.
Individuals, Couples and Family Life Coaching
MA in Mental Health and Wellness Counseling, Certification in Mediation
- Owner of N-Force Momentum LLC and Founder of Building Stronger People Foundation Inc. in Houston, TX.
- Provides one-hour coaching sessions to individuals, couples and families.
- Certified Mediator
- Sits on the board of Directors for the Mental Health and Wellness program for US Dream Academy Houston.
- Mentor at Capella University
- Volunteer for Methodist Hospital Cancer Center for Children
She currently owns and operates a private practice in life coaching, consulting and mediation services; where she also trains other coaches and operates an internship program.
Katina Tarver completed MA degree in Mental Health and Wellness Counseling, and a BS degree in Psychology. She earned her AA Degree in Business Technology and Management from Remington College in 2008, and Certification in Mediation from ADR Mediator Inc. in 2018